If you see anything you like leave a comment or give me a call to talk about a new board



Friday, July 2, 2010

9'1 pintail

double tinted 9'1 - 22 3/4" - 2 7/8"
deep purple bottom with a drop of white, though my camera always shows blue?
multi tinted deck inlay pins and gloss












already had this back from the boards owner:

Paul,

Just wanted to drop you a quick mail to say thanks again. Really happy with the board. Had a nice little surf in Brandon Bay before the wind picked up on Sunday morn, only a couple of feet, but even managed to get my toes to the nose once or twice :) and it turns really well too.

I'll be singing your praises whenever I'm asked about the board.

Thanks again,
Jim.

1 comment:

  1. sick! you're really getting adventurous -and good, with the colors. love it!

    ReplyDelete